Please read carefully:
- This reservation form will guarantee you a bike from our next batch – the expected time of arrival (ETA) of these bikes into our warehouse is July*.
- By submitting the form, you're committing to making the purchase. But, we don't think it's fair for us to take your payment now when delivery is still a number of weeks away, so we'll contact you nearer the time to take your payment.
- We're desperate to get your bike to you as quickly as possible so we're arranging a limited VIP delivery service which will arrive 3-4 weeks earlier than the rest of the batch. The VIP option costs £35 to help cover the costs of the expedited transport. RoW shipping rates will apply as usual.
- If you don’t want to go for the VIP option, your bike will come from the second ‘drop’, which will be 3-4 weeks later. Delivery from this standard drop will be free to the UK and EU, and RoW shipping rates will apply as usual.
- There's a lot going on in the world right now, so we can’t offer precise delivery times at this stage. But regardless of which option you chose, you'll be guaranteed a bike from this batch.
*Due to the coronavirus crisis around the world affecting supply chains, shipping and delivery services there are many factors outside of our control. All dates and service levels are therefore best estimations, and though we strive to hit them, we cannot be held liable for any failure to deliver bikes on specific dates. The reservation system reserves a bike for you, and a priority in our queue, but it does not guarantee a specific delivery date.