Bike Technician Wanted
With new stock arriving soon we're looking to build our team of Technicians to build, check and dispatch our unique products to customers all over the world.
Candidates should be self-starters, comfortable working alone and in a team, full of energy and technically minded.
Being a small company, the role is varied, but primarily involves:
- Assembling from individual components to complete bikes
- Performing pre-delivery inspections of our bikes
- Recommending technical and product improvements to the design team
- Preparing and dispatching bikes
- Maintenance and upkeep of the warehouse
- Meeting and greeting showroom customers
- Support in other areas of the business where necessary
We’re looking for someone to be fully involved in our team and to develop with us as the team grows. On successful completion of the temporary contract, the position will become permanent.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be mechanically minded
- Have an interest in bikes or cycling in general
- Have bike maintenance experience (ideally Cytech qualification or similar)
- Work to high standards
- Take real pride in their work
- Display effective time management
Hours of work are Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm (flexible). We’re growing quickly and so there's opportunity for overtime. Rate of pay is competitive and will vary depending on experience. Candidates should be ready to start immediately.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Part-time hours: 37.5 per week
Expected start date: 01/09/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
Salary: £15,000.00-£18,000.00 per year
The role is not customer facing and our team maintain good social distancing practices. In the instances where customers visit our showroom, we insist that they wear masks, sanitise their hands and maintain social distance.